Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Problemo's.

As a teenager ,
i think having problems are a normal thing ,
compared to not having any, which is just plain weird .

lately , people has been using blogs and posts to express their feelings , anger , and whatsoever .
esp , if its bad talk . about you .
its so pissing off .
like , why cant you just come to me and tell me ?
why do you have to publish it and tell the whole world ?
i mean , okay lah since its your blog and you have the rights to do it .
so , whatever .

To, YOU .
bloody two-faced backstabber .
i know all your little mind-twisting games by heart .
so it wont work on me anymore .
it may work on her , but not me .
you think things can go back to normal ,
after what happened ?
my ass lah .
FYI , i can pretend too .

And YOU ,
just because of that stupid miscommunication ,
doesnt mean you have to do that .
making my own friends go against me ,
was really stupid .
i know you were making him tell you everything ,
im NOT stupid ,
so what did i do ?
i played along, cause i knew you were gonna get that exact information .
i know , im a bitch right ?
haha .
and then your cousin ,
why the hell is she talking to me on behalf of you ?
seriously , i tried not to be rude ,
but if you dont tell her off ,
i will .
yourbothnotevenworthit.
kimmmm.

No comments: